This is a practice.
Just like any great artist or athlete,
mastery arises through practice.
This is a practice. Just like a great artist or athlete, mastery comes through practice. Every time you feel miserable, take a ‘time out’ to begin at Step 1 and work your way through to Step 4 or 5, whichever is appropriate for you.
The more often you practice these simple Steps, you will personally gain an extraordinary gift. You will begin to experience these remarkable discoveries with greater volition – no matter who you are:
- You will ‘drop’ into lower levels of emotion much less frequently.
- When you do drop into them, you will become self-aware much more quickly and remember to practice Steps 1 to 4 or 5, shifting yourself into a much more desirable emotional state each and every time you do.
- The ‘gaps’ between your being in thee higher emotional states – that is, the times when you fall out of them – will became farther and farther apart. Being in lower emotional states will become the rarity. Being in higher emotional states will become your norm.
If you do one empowering new thing this year, practice navigating thee ‘Map of Emotions’ and practice these 5 Steps. Your entire life will become richer and happier. Opportunities will abound for you. You will live in joy and emanate this out into thee world around you. You will become a beacon of Happiness, Love and Light.
Learn how to navigate thee ‘Map of Emotions’.
Your entire life will become richer and happier.
Opportunities will abound for you.
You will live in joy
and emanate this effortlessly
into thee world around you.
You will become a beacon of Happiness,
Love, and Light.
* This post is #57 in a series of in the syndicated excerpts from The Power of Anger – Blasting Through Your Limitations and Transforming The World by Ariole K. Alei. Order the book – or instantly download a copy – here. Or listen to the 4-Part Audio Course.
* Image with gratitude to The Power of Anger.
 These 17 levels of consciousness were first mapped by David R. Hawkins in Power vs. Force and developed as the ‘C-Walk’ (Consciousness Walk) by my co-founder of Veraxis and beloved soul friend, Colin Hillstrom.