Here are 7 more creative tips you can explore to create your amazing spaces that friends and clients love being in!
- Be sparse. ‘Less is more’. Keep it simple
- Keep healthy boundaries. Invite only the ideas, people, and stimuli into your space that is a harmonious, vibrational match with you. Be sovereign of your space. Say ‘yes’ to what ignites you vivacity. Say ‘no’ to what effects you to feel sludgy
- Fresh air … lots of it! Open your windows … burn natural incense … let sweet smelling flowers abound
- Consider all the ways that energy moves … and let it! Water fountains, circles, gentle breezes, aromas … Energy in motion is life!
- Be mindful how and where you place objects. Recognize their relationships with each other. Create ‘families’ of objects – clusters – that synergize with each other
- Enjoy your space … If you don’t feel good in it, play with it until you do! Experiment … be creative … Your space is a direct reflection – a mirror – of you … Choose wisely what you are mirroring – what you are accentuating … and you will become more of the natural beauty inside of you …
- Your space is your space … Let it be a signature of you 🙂
Read more in recent Feng Shui posts 🙂
If you are reading URLight, let me know you value it be writing a Comment! Thank you 🙂
Questions to Ponder: How do you create meaning in your life? When you are happy, do you notice how different your effect is on the world around you? What is your sense of purpose, of meaning? Why are you here in this world, now? What are you here to contribute, explore, cherish, discover, create?
Are you interested in 1-1 support in exploring this further for yourself?
*Image with gratitude to fitceleb.com