Here are a few suggestions for how to create vibrant, inspiring spaces …
- Square edges stop energy flow … so angle furniture in corners of rooms
- Plants add life! Water them with love and regularity – sing to them if you choose! Their presence will energize you and ‘clear the energy’
- Create flow in the synergy of colors … avoid clashing colors … choose calming and / or energizing ones
- Natural light! Spaces are more lively the more light they allow in to them
- Clean … Dust, vacuum, wipe surfaces, sweep cobwebs … Clear vibrations arise when clutter is minimal
- Hang inspiring artwork … Surround yourself with images and textures that bring out the best in you
- Give away the television! Receive your relevant ‘news’ from sources that report what is good that is taking place in the world – not just what is sensational or frightening. Face what needs attention – and celebrate what people are doing to make this world a better place
- Listen to music or sounds that soothe and elevate you. ‘AM’ radio stations tend to generate a ‘buzz’. Feed yourself with what truly nourishes you
Read more in “7 More Tips for Amazing Spaces” coming next 🙂
Questions to Ponder: How do you create meaning in your life? When you are happy, do you notice how different your effect is on the world around you? What is your sense of purpose, of meaning? Why are you here in this world, now? What are you here to contribute, explore, cherish, discover, create?
Are you interested in 1-1 support in exploring this further for yourself?
*Image with gratitude to besthomedesign.blogspot.com